Replaying: Q-laser Hot News Webinar
The replay of yesterday’s webcast is ready. Look below.
Alternatively, you can listen to it by clicking this link:
What we covered:
- what is LASER and why Q-Laser system stands head and shoulders above any competition;
- what we like and what we like not so much about the Q1000NG (you will also see a very unique and smart solution to the problem of the heavy Q1000NG slipping out of your hands );
- what is the difference between 660 & 808 Enhancers – and 660 and 808 Flash Probes;
- what is the difference between 660 and 808 Flash Probes – and 660NG & 808NG;
- what is the difference between 660 & 808 Enhancers – and 660NG and 808NG;
- where all of these pieces of hi-tech equipment fit into the picture;
- how to match Q1000 Legacy with new 660s and 808s – and the Q1000NG with 660 and 808 Enhancers (the mystery of a Dongle revealed).
In the Q&A section (starts at 38 min):
- can you treat OA with the V (veterinarian) Q-card in Q1000NG?
- how to recharge the Q1000 battery with extended power outage (hint: using the car battery);
- how to use the Q-Laser system on a cat with arthritis;
- how and when to use the Q-Laser system on tumors (including small skin tags and suspiciously-looking moles);
- what is the difference between Erkonia and Q-Lasers;
- how to program Q1000NG over the Internet and whether or not you should do it;
- what to do if you want to sell or buy a used Q-Laser;
- and more…
Hope you enjoy it; we had many interesting questions
Dr. Irina and Doc David
P.S. Sorry for the not very listener-friendly (read: crappy) sound in the very beginning – it’s gonna get better a couple minutes in.
P.P.S. Just a reminder: we will hold the old prices on Q-lasers until Oct. 4th or until our current inventory lasts. That’s all we can do…