Q-Laser Hot News and Your Questions Answered
Guys, we are getting a lot of questions about Q-lasers lately:
- What is the update on the performance of Q-1000NG versus Q-1000 Legacy?
- How are the 660 and 808 Flash Probes performing compared to 660 and 808 Enhancers?
- Can I use old enhancers with the Q-1000NG – and Flash Probes with Legacy?
- Can I download additional Q-1000 modes from the Internet – and should I?
- And the last but not least: what on Earth are 660NG and 808NG – and how do THEY fit in the picture?
Yes, we know, there is a lot of confusion in the Q-laser field these days, especially with introducing 660NG and 808NG in the last few months.
Besides, we have not been updating you for quite a while… That’s because we ourselves first wanted to make heads and tails of what’s going on – and we have had a hard time keeping up with all the sudden changes in upgrades, policies, and procedures.
So let’s correct that. Let’s together “shine some light” on the latest developments in the Q-laser field.
EVENT: Q-Laser Hot News and your Questions Answered
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, September 20th at 9:30pm EST
FORMAT: Simulcast! (Attend via Phone or Webcast — it’s your choice)
CLICK THIS LINK NOW to see details and submit questions in advance:
See you then!
Dr. Irina and Doc David