Count Sheep No More – Shedding Light on Insomnia
One after another, white curly sheep appeared in my mind view – and in an orderly fashion over the fence they went… 10, 20, 50, 100… is there gonna be an end to this?!
Well, truthfully, while sheep were jumping over the fence, my mind was wondering elsewhere. Unfinished projects, pressing family issues, upcoming traveling to far and away lands, wild fires in the area, a comet in our Solar System…
Poor sheep didn’t stand a chance. And neither did my restful sleep…
Does that sound familiar? I bet it does. INSOMNIA has become a fact of life, a “normal” phenomenon of our information-overloaded lifestyle. And for 60 million Americans it is more than just a phenomenon; it is a chronic condition slowly destroying their lives.
There are many reasons to insomnia, but the result is all the same: the exhausted, restless, and breaking down body that does not have a chance to heal and regenerate.
There are also countless like sheep methods and techniques to battle insomnia – and how many of them worked for you? I mean, really worked? So that you could regain your birth right to a naturally restful sleep without pills? I bet again, not many.
The trick is, for a restful sleep you need to produce enough melatonin, a hormone secreted by the pineal gland in the brain. For some reason many of us do not produce enough of it, which results in chronic insomnia extremely resistant to most common therapies.
Can we teach the body to produce more melatonin? It looks like there is a way – and Dr. Larry Lytle is discussing it in the article “Shedding Light on Insomnia” that you can download RIGHT HERE (click the link).
Shedding Light on Insomnia
Here is the exact PROTOCOL of using the Q-Lasers for INSOMNIA.
1. Apply the Q1000 to each temple and at the base of the skull for around 1 minute on each place with Mode 2. Note: some people have responded well by lasering the area until the breathe actually shifts or until “the deep sigh”.
2. Laser the gut area with MODE 6 (Serotonin and Dopamine Mode) for one cycle. This is done around 15 – 30 minutes before you go to bed.
3. Three Acupoint places which can be lasered with 660 enhancer for 45 seconds each. One way to tell if this will be a good place to laser is to touch the area and feel where the “ouch” or discomfort area is. Laser that spot and keep palpating until pain, discomfort, or “ouchie factor” changes.)
- Just behind the corner of the fourth Toenail, on the side closest to the smallest toe.
- In the center of the breast bone (sternum), in line with the nipples (must be compensated for in the case of an adult female).
- Just behind the nail of the big toe, near the corner of the die closest to the other toes.
Sleep tight, Home Healers!